Rostov State Medical University
Established in 1930, Rostov State Medical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Rostov-on-Don, Rostov Oblast. This institution also has a branch campus in Novocherkassk. Officially recognized by the Ministry of Health and Education of the Russian Federation, Rostov State Medical University (RostGMU) is a small coeducational Russian higher education institution. Rostov State Medical University (RostGMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 100 years old Russian higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic records and grades. The admission rate range is 65-70% making this Russian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. RostGMU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, scholarships, and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
Rostov State Medical University – A Popular Choice For MBBS in Russia
According to a recent study, it is found that Indian students are more likely to visit Russia to study MBBS. It was way back in 1995 when Indian students begin traveling to Russia in their quest to achieve the MBBS degree from abroad. Since then, the trend has only gone higher and higher. Today, Russia is one of the hot destinations for Indian students to do MBBS. The decision is more likely to pay them off because most of the universities in Russia are recognized and approved by WHO and NMC of India. Among the reputed list of medical universities in Russia, Rostov State Medical University is highly admired and chosen by the aspirants due to its overall performance and quality of education. Rostov State Medical University, Russia is a government-funded university which makes it an affordable medical college in Russia.
Rostov State Medical University is among one of the oldest medical universities in Russia. It is also known as RostSMU or RostGMU. It is established in 1930. It is the largest Government Medical University in South Russian Federation. You can visit Rostov State Medical University’s website for more information related to University admission, fee, scholarship, faculties, etc.
RostSMU Summary at a Glance
|University name||Rostov State Medical University, Russia|
|Location||Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation|
|Popular Name||RSMU, RostSMU, RostGMU|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Number of Faculties||06|
|Medium of Instruction||English / Russian|
|NEET Required for Indians students||Yes|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Preparatory Faculty|
|Minimum percentage required||60-65% (Eng, Chem & Bio per each subject)|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||30 to 45 days|
|Fees for MBBS||4000-4200 USD/ Each Year|
|Duration of MBBS||6 Years|
|University Recognition||WHO, NMC of India Approved|
|Total Number of Students||6000 Russian students and 2000+ International Students|
|Category||Russian Government Medical Universities|
|Contact Official Representative||RREC, website: www.rrecrostov.com www.rrecrussia.com www.rrec.com.ru|
Our student shares her experience in RostSMU:-
Some other advantages include:
- Affordable Rostov State Medical University fee structure and living cost.
- Rostov State Medical University reviews from the students studying there are good. RostSMU is one of the trusted universities in Russia that welcomed a high number of Indians as well as foreign students for general medicine courses.
- An array of possibilities and extensive exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Having advanced research projects for the international development of students.
- The University is listed in the World Directory of Higher Medical School approved by WHO & National Medical Commission of India as well.
- Graduates from RostSMU can work or get a job worldwide after successfully clearing the national exam of the respective nation.
Why MBBS from RostSMU brings so many advantages for students?
Russia has been the hub for international students for over two decades owing to its flexible policy, quality in education, and safety security measures for international students. As all know that Russia has emerged as a dynamic superpower in the field of education, science, and technology. It also offers relatively affordable medical education as compared to several other MBBS destinations without compromising the quality of education. In India obtaining a seat for every MBBS aspirant is almost next to impossible. Owing to intense competition and very limited seats available in government medical colleges and universities, a large number of students stops their dream to become a doctor. Even, the cost of private medical colleges in India is almost three to four times higher than reputed world-renowned Russian medical universities, and the conclusion here is to choose the best option to become a Doctor is MBBS in Russia. You will be very glad to know that Russia’s literacy rate is quite high i.e 90%. Moreover, it is the land of scientists, researchers, academicians, and philosophers. You will not get a better place to get medical education than Russia and last but not least, Rostov State Medical University reviews by current and former students depict its value for the coming generation. So we welcome all new aspirants to join our prominent medical university i.e Rostov State Medical University.
What does our Indian graduate say about RostSMU?
Frequently Ask Question for Rostov State Medical University Russia
Q – Will the RostSMU refund fees if a student does not want to pursue some reason and return back?
- No, there is no such provision. Once the student has enrolled and paid the fees, it cannot be refunded because that seat is already wasted due to that student, & the university has no other option for that seat.
Q – What should be the minimum age to take admission to Rostov State Medical University?
- The candidate’s age should be 17 years by 31st December of the year. ( as per NMC rules)
(Watch this video for admission procedure in Rostov State Medical University)
Q – Do students have to go through any entrance examination for admission?
- Yes, there is an entrance exam to enter any faculty of RostSMU for two subjects Chemistry & Biology.
Q – Is NEET qualifying for Indian Students is mandatory for admission?
- Yes, the student must qualify NEET in the year he/she is intending to take admission.
Q – How can I get the education loan to do MBBS abroad?
- The eligibility for an education loan will entirely depend on students’ family background. You should visit the nearest bank to know more about loan sanctions on education abroad.
Q – When does the academic session starts?
- The academic session for MBBS students starts from the 1st week of September. But for first-year students from November 1st.
Why choose RREC for admission to Rostov State Medical University?
Many International students mainly Indian students are not equipped with all the requisite information that will lead them to successful admission to Rostov State Medical University, Russia. They eventually have to face rejection which is heartbreaking for them. Moreover, they also unaware of false promises made by unauthorized agents. Under such circumstances, holding hands with a leading and trusted counselor like RREC (www.rrecrostov.com) is extremely crucial. Parents and students are always welcome to contact us regarding any sort of MBBS in Russia queries. RREC has been guiding young minds and talent as an official representative for RostSMU and several other prominent medical universities in Russia for years. We are trusted by hundreds of parents and students who are already doing their MBBS in Russia and completed their studies from Russia. We are always there to offer you the best of our effort to get admission to MBBS, Russia.
Assistance and Advantage of Consulting RREC Team
- A one-stop solution for all your MBBS admission in Russia, providing information with utmost clarity and transparency.
- We offer comprehensive details regarding admission requirements, procedures, and fee structure.
- History of successful MBBS admission and zero rejection.
- A trusted consultancy for MBBS admission in Russia, Official Representative of many reputed and prominent medical universities, Russia.
- 24×7 services and expert support, 100% successful admission, visa for medical students.
- Tie-up with top-notch medical universities in Russia. Highly efficient team and support staff. Minimum fees, no hidden charges.
- Notarization of all original documents. Registration, admission letter, and invitation letter.
- Airport departure (India) and Airport receiving (Russia) assistance. Final documentation of students in the university.
- Accommodation arrangement. FMGE/NEXT preparation.
- Guidance and mentorship for admission. Complete support throughout the MBBS duration.
New Student Journey From Platov International Airport Rostov to Rostov State Medical University Campus & Hostels.
(Watch this video here):-